This month our team did a training call with our good friend Mary Motz of ProVirtual Solutions. She’s an expert with Google Apps and we learned the following tips that might be helpful to you if you’re considering making the shift:
- Google Apps is mapped to your specific domain so that everything you do is branded accordingly; all while still harnessing the awesome power of the Google interface.
- It’s no longer free! $5 per user/per month
- It can be setup to replace MS Outlook as a web-based option. There are tools available to sync to your calendar.
- There is the option to setup a Marketplace Apps connection so that it can "play" with other online tools and services.
- Be sure to always backup your Google Apps system. A few great tool options are: Spanning (for google apps) or Backupify (for Google apps and Gmail).