Welcome to December, a month full of joy, celebration and FRENZY! End of year budgets are being closed out, cookies are being eaten by the dozen and like many business owners, you're probably looking back asking "where did the year go?" At Delegate, we are also using this final month to reflect back on all that WAS accomplished this year with gratitude and appreciation for all the hard work that went into our 7th year in business. I encourage you to do the same and be encouraged by your successes of 2014 as you plan for 2015. Below is a short list of what we've been able to accomplish this year:
- We created jobs by expanding our team significantly
- We freed up nearly 10,000 hours of time for busy entrepreneurs
- We developed strategic partnerships to bring our service to new audiences
- I successfully enrolled in and completed the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program (lifechanging!)
- We committed to a full year of production of 12Lite (yeah!) and stuck to it every month!
- We upgraded our infrastructure with new tools like GApps, Evernote, Asana and Affinity Live
- We expanded our service offerings by adding Social Media Strategy and Support
- We gained further clarity around our Unique Ability and Value Prop (as this infographic highlights)
- We promoted many other awesome entrepreneurs via our MEET publications and promotions
- We developed a mentorship program for our newest team members
- We supported and promoted our team's favorite charities
- I started delegating my email! (You can too!) and we created our first product which I will announce this month!
I share these accomplishments with gratitude to each of you for supporting us here at Delegate. You have contributed to our success as well as our ability to help others have a successful 2014. Thank you and see you in the New Year!