HELLO | TWELVE, DECEMBER 2018
Happy Friday and welcome to the last month of the year! I hope this year has been as wonderful for you as it has been for me. Forty was definitely fabulous, and filled with so many positive things. As I reflect on the last year, I can think of so many things to be thankful for both personally and professionally, below are our top 10 for 2018:
- We launched a new service line: Our new Get More Traction System ™ is designed to support companies running the Entrepreneurial Operating System by making the day to day administrative management of EOS® within the company fully delegatable. Check out our webinar on this topic below!
- We produced two other webinars this year on Delegation areas for entrepreneurs. Check those out:
- I was the first graduate of the Philly EO Accelerator Program!
- We created a Time Off Policy for our team which was an interesting project to tackle for our FlexWork company!
- We implemented EOS in our business and partnered with a great Implementer- Mark O'Donnell.
- We expanded our team infrastructure by hiring another Client Advocate and a new Controller!
- We digitized a lot of our internal forms, moved banks and updated our tech including time tracking, payroll system and applicant tracking system- huge wins and timesavers for my team.
- I took a trip to Europe this summer and completely unplugged; and I got engaged! :)
- We processed nearly 10,000 applications for new team members.. and we are now hiring in Puerto Rico!
- Our team is joining forces to support a charity that is near and dear to our hearts: Bringing Hope Home. During the month of December we will raise funds as a team and donate all new client on-boarding fees to support their great work.
2018 will be hard to top, but the team and I are excited and ready to roll into 2019 with energy, passion and smiles. Wishing you and yours a wonderful close of the year!
Have an awesome month!