Maintain that personal touch connection with your clients and customers, even when you’re not at your desk! When a customer or client calls your business you want that friendly smiling voice on the other end to make them feel welcome and important. Here are a few options with features that do just that!
Google Voice: FREE! Learn More: www.google.com/googlevoice
- Choose your own number (either pick a new one, or use your cell)
- Have your voicemails emailed right to you (with transcription!)
- Ring your computer and your phone
- Set up a series of several numbers to work as a hunt group
- Select auto-answer/screening, or turn this feature off
Grasshopper: Plans start at $12/mo and are minutes-based Learn More: www.grasshopper.com
- Select a toll free or local number
- Unlimited extensions
- Call forwarding
- Voicemails via email and manage online or by phone
- Record custom greeting, add departments / employees, get calls, voicemails, and faxes anywhere you are.
Check out these other great options too: Onebox & EVoice