At Delegate, we believe that the power of one is expanded by the strengths of many. Our goal is to help you do more of what you love to have an even stronger impact on the world. It is this passion for helping others that drives us internally as a team as well. This month in GIVE we're featuring "Sent With Love". Learn more about this great charity below.
Sent With Love promotes hope and encouragement for families currently battling or recovering from a pediatric critical illness. Care packages (“Smile Sacks”) and greeting card packages (“Smile Packs”) are sent each month.
Created by Jennifer Rice, while her teenage son was being treated for leukemia at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital - as an outreach to other patients and their families, it grew quickly. Now the organization sponsors care packages for the oncology/hematology floor twice a year and 31 families monthly. Families are invited to apply online.
One recipient said, “When my son was being treated for Acute Myeloid Leukemia, the cards and packages people sent were so helpful -- it meant the world to us when people thought to include the entire family since we were all suffering through my son’s diagnosis and treatment."
Sent With Love makes every effort to personalize gifts and cards so that every single recipient is reminded how special they are as they travel this journey as a family.
Sent With Love needs sponsors to help them continue to show love to kids and families in desperate situations. Donations go directly to producing gift packages and cards that are mailed monthly.
How you can help:
- Shop the Sent With Love Amazon wish list. Your gift ideas are welcome.
- Participate in the Sent With Love Annual Coin Drive
- Become a monthly sponsor
- Sponsor quality greeting cards - blank cards also needed
- Sponsor a $75/Smile Sack - personalized gift package
- Sponsor a $15/Smile Pack - includes greeting cards and a gift card
- Sponsor a SWL Family with your office, church or civic group. $350/year covers two Smile Sacks, ten Smile Packs and birthday gift cards
- Follow @sentwithlovemotts on Instagram and Facebook
You’re invited to connect with Jennifer and Sent With Love over social media or directly thru her email at email@example.com. She would love to hear from you. You can visit more links at: linktr.ee/sentwithlovemotts
Would you like to donate to Sent With Love?