Live Chat Replay
Next Level Who Not How™: Finding & Keeping Great People
In our last event, we shared about the Strategic Coach® concept of The Gap And The Gain™ and how to create a gain culture with your team by attracting and creating high performing teams. Then we looked at the tools and processes you can use to make great hiring decisions to make your delegation dreams to your next WHO come true and shared a few of our favorite success stories.
In this encore 60-minute live chat, our panel of experts continue the conversation. This chat is for you if:
- You'd like to learn more about the Strategic Coach concept Who Not How™
- You'd like to learn how to use delegation as a retention strategy for key staff
- You want to find, attract and keep great WHOs
- You want to learn the habits and mindsets that will help you retain great WHOs
What you'll take away from this session is:
- The fundamentals of the Who Not How™ concept
- The best practices available on how to apply these entrepreneurial concepts to your business
- How to create a positive culture of delegation that keeps everyone's time elevated and focused on their most impactful contribution
Our panelists are seasoned experts on …
- Strategic Coach concepts and tools
- Delegation strategy and systems
- Fractional workforces
- Hiring Superstars
Shannon Waller; Director and Teamwork Coach at Strategic Coach®
Shannon Waller is a passionate expert on entrepreneurial teams. With Strategic Coach® since 1991, she’s the creator of The Entrepreneurial Team® Program, a parallel program for team members of Coach clients that focuses on fostering a winning Entrepreneurial Attitude in its participants. A key decision-maker at Strategic Coach and a recognized entrepreneurial team expert, Shannon is a sought-after speaker, presenter, and coach. She’s a Kolbe Certified* Consultant, and the 2015 recipient of the Kolbe Professional Award for individual leadership in building conative excellence. She also co-authored the bestselling book Unique Ability® 2.0: Discovery, is author of The Team Success Handbook and, most recently, wrote Multiplication By Subtraction.
Alec Broadfoot; CEO, VisionSpark
Alec Broadfoot is a successful entrepreneur and business owner who adds value to companies by helping them make critical hiring decisions with significant bottom-line impact. For those familiar with EOS® companies’ structure, Alec is our Visionary. He is passionate about EOS and often evangelizes about EOS to VisionSpark clients.
Through VisionSpark, Alec engages mid-market companies across the country in hiring training, key leader searches, behavioral interviewing, and personality assessments. He has become a trusted, sought-after resource for business owners and leaders who want to improve their hiring practices and employ top performers. Having established himself as a strategic hiring expert in Columbus and across the Midwest, Alec frequently gives presentations on better hiring processes.
Emily Morgan and her team help visionary teams strategically clear their plates so they can focus on higher impact activities! She is the founder of Delegate Solutions, a delegation company and creator of the Delegate Freedom System™ which makes your ideal day possible. She’s helped hundreds of busy entrepreneurial leaders master delegation and design systems to support and grow their awesome businesses! This year alone, her team has cleared over 30,000 hours of tasks off the plates of overwhelmed entrepreneurs.
Emily speaks nationally on the topic of virtual business, delegation, remote workforces and entrepreneurship. She’s been featured in Forbes, Inc., HuffPo, NY Times, NBC News and Martha Stewart Radio. She is a Goldman Sachs 10kSB alum and is a graduate of UPenn. Delegate Solutions has continually ranked among the top 100 fastest-growing companies in Philly for the last three years in a row!
- Hire with Confidence Checklist
- Behavioral Interview Questions: Vet for in “THE GAIN” Mindset
- Presentation Slides
- The Elevated Week Worksheet
- Sample Tasks To Delegate - great for brainstorming what can go to your Who!
- Schedule a Discovery call here
- Let It Go!: How to (Finally) Master Delegation & Scale Freedom Across Your Organization
- Presentation Slides
- Who Not How Book
- "Extraordinary Impact Filter" ebook
- Team Success download available at yourteamsuccess.com of the Entrepreneurial Attitude exercise, the Communication Builder, and the Positive Focus
- Multiplication by Subtraction Book
- The Team Success Handbook
- Additional Resources
- The Gap and The Gain Book
- Presentation Slides