Live Chat Replay
Next Level Who Not How: Getting Out of the Gap and into the Gain
In our last event, we shared about the Strategic Coach concept of "WhoNotHow"™ and how to overcome obstacles that hold us back from fully maximizing our WHO. Then we looked at the tools and processes you can use to make great hiring decisions to make your delegation dreams to your next WHO come true and shared a few of our favorite success stories.
In this encore 60-minute live chat, our panel of experts continue the conversation. This chat is for you if:
- You'd like to learn more about the Strategic Coach concept and new book: "The Gap and Gain"
- You're looking to create a positive "gain" culture with your team of WHOs based on progress, not perfection
- You want to attract and keep great WHOs
- You want to learn the habits and mindsets that will help you retain great WHOs
- You're tired of wasting money on high performers who continue to stay in the gap
You will gain a deeper understanding of:
- The fundamentals of the WhoNotHow and Gap and the Gain concepts
- The best practices available on how to apply these entrepreneurial concepts to your business
- How to create a positive culture that keeps everyone out of the Gap and focused on the Gain
Our panelists are seasoned experts on …
- Strategic Coach concepts and tools
- Delegation strategy and systems
- Fractional workforces
- Hiring Superstars
Shannon Waller; Director and Teamwork Coach at Strategic Coach®
Shannon Waller is a passionate expert on entrepreneurial teams. With Strategic Coach® since 1991, she’s the creator of The Entrepreneurial Team® Program, a parallel program for team members of Coach clients that focuses on fostering a winning Entrepreneurial Attitude in its participants. A key decision-maker at Strategic Coach and a recognized entrepreneurial team expert, Shannon is a sought-after speaker, presenter, and coach. She’s a Kolbe Certified* Consultant, and the 2015 recipient of the Kolbe Professional Award for individual leadership in building conative excellence. She also co-authored the bestselling book Unique Ability® 2.0: Discovery, is author of The Team Success Handbook and, most recently, wrote Multiplication By Subtraction.
In 2018, my wife, Lauren, and I adopted 3 kids from the foster system. A month after the adoption, Lauren became pregnant with twins also born in 2018. In 2020, we had our 6th child, Rex.
I’m an organizational psychologist and the author of Willpower Doesn’t Work and Personality Isn’t Permanent. I also co-authored Who Not How with Dan Sullivan, which sold over 120,000 copies in the first 4 months of publication. Our second book together, The Gap and The Gain, will be published in October of 2021. My blogs have been read by over 100 million people and are featured on Harvard Business Review, the New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, and many others. For several years, I was the #1 most-read writer on Medium.com.
Alec Broadfoot; CEO, VisionSpark
Alec Broadfoot is a successful entrepreneur and business owner who adds value to companies by helping them make critical hiring decisions with significant bottom-line impact. For those familiar with EOS® companies’ structure, Alec is our Visionary. He is passionate about EOS and often evangelizes about EOS to VisionSpark clients.
Through VisionSpark, Alec engages mid-market companies across the country in hiring training, key leader searches, behavioral interviewing, and personality assessments. He has become a trusted, sought-after resource for business owners and leaders who want to improve their hiring practices and employ top performers. Having established himself as a strategic hiring expert in Columbus and across the Midwest, Alec frequently gives presentations on better hiring processes.
Emily Morgan and her remote team help leaders and their teams to strategically clear their plates so they can focus on higher impact activities! She is the founder of Delegate Solutions, a Strategic Support(TM) Firm and the designer of the “Delegate Method” which helps leaders identify areas of their work they can delegate or automate for maximum efficiency. She’s helped hundreds of busy entrepreneurial leaders master delegation and design systems to support and grow their awesome businesses! This year alone, her team has cleared nearly 30,000 hours of tasks off the plates of overwhelmed business owners.
- Hire with Confidence Checklist
- Behavioral Interview Questions: Vet for in “THE GAIN” Mindset
- Presentation Slide
- "The Elevation Freedom Guide" E-Workbook
- If you are wanting to go deeper with delegation as part of a small facilitated group, definitely check out our new e-course The Elevation Quarter.
- Sample Tasks To Delegate- great for brainstorming what can go to your Who!
- Schedule a Discovery call here
- Our Elevation Success Scorecard - brand new content not available to the public that you can use to uncover new ways to elevate yourself as a leader.
- Presentation Slides
- Who Not How Book
- "Extraordinary Impact Filter" ebook
- Team Success download available at yourteamsuccess.com of the Entrepreneurial Attitude exercise, the Communication Builder, and the Positive Focus
- Multiplication by Subtraction Book
- The Team Success Handbook
- Additional Resources
- The Gap and The Gain Book
- Presentation Slides