The Benefits of Blocked Times on Your Calendar for Priority Tasks
We’ve all been there at some point. You view your calendar and notice that you have more on your to-do-lists than hours in the day. For the best in benefits of your calendar, you need to block times for certain tasks. This will avoid the stress and frustration that comes with the ineffective ways you have managed your time in the past and help you remain productive. Time-blocking can be used to save the day.
In this quick read, you will learn about the benefits of time blocking. Here are the main points:
- Blocking time gets you started and maintains motivation.
- Blocking time helps you focus on and efficiently complete your most important tasks.
- Blocking time also encourages healthy work-life balance.
- Blocking time can improve your physical and mental health.
- Blocking time helps you say “no.”